New Classes 2019
Induction, Basic, advanced and
Rig Move &
Jacking Operations MasterClass©
April 2019, Pattaya Thailand,
NEW, Rig Move & Jacking MasterClass©
Course will take 5 or 6 Days depending on Progress of Delegates.
Minimum Entry Requirements for the MasterClass:
- Basic Jacking & Rig Move or Marine Operations of Self elevating Platforms, Basic MOU Stability 1 or 2, several years experience in the Offshore Industy.
- Deligates will gain an Official Recognised Certificate of Accomplished Training by the Nautical Institute.
- Certification satisfies the minimum requirements of:
IMO Assembly Resolution 28/1079 for OIM, BS and BCO & International Association of Classification Societies (IACS) approved 3rd Party Operations Manuals from Manufacturers of MOU’s and Jacking Systems
If you possess a Certificate of Comprehensive MOU Stability MasterClass revalidates for another 5 years.
Every Month we offer a FREE 4 Star resort Accommodation for 2 Delegates only,
Only one 4**** Resort Offer Left Available for this MasterClass!
New classes will be lectured in Amsterdam and Dubai.
- Induction to Rig Move and Jacking Operations
- Basic Rig Move and Jacking Operations (Level 1)
- Advanced Jacking Operations (Level 2)
- Rig Move & Jacking Operations MasterClass (Level 3)
Private Courses can be booked aswell, contact us via the email address below please.
course syllabus click here please.
New classes will be lectured in Dubai at Maersk Training.
- Basic Jacking and Rig Move Operations Maersk Syllabus & Maersk Certification